Website Terms and Conditions
These Website Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors to our website and anyone whom has access to our website’s content. These Website Terms and Conditions set out the terms under which you may use our website and its content. Please read these Website Terms and Conditions carefully before using our website. If you do not agree to these Website Terms and Conditions, you must not use our website.
Your acceptance of these Website Terms and Conditions
We recommend that you a print a copy of this for future reference.
Information about us
This website is operated by Luc Capital Limited. Luc Capital Limited (referred to here as ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’) is a Company Registered in England and Wales under Company Registration Number 09251575.
Changes to and access to our Website
We may update our website from time to time and we may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our website.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our website and/or its content through you and/or your internet connection are aware of these Website Terms and Conditions and that they comply with them.
No reliance on information
The content on our website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our website.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property in our website, and in the content published on it. Those works are protected by intellectual property laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Your use of the content of our website must be in accordance with these Website Terms and Conditions and it must be fair and legal and not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You may print off or download one copy of any page(s) from our website for your personal use.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any content you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us and/or our licensors.
Linking to our Website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
The website in which you are linking must not breach any applicable laws or regulations, in particular, but not limited to, the website in which you are linking must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive and/or mislead any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
You must not use a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part.
You must not link to our website in any website that is not owned by you.
Our website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from cyber threats, including for example, bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our website. You should use your own protection against cyber threats.
You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
You may not use our website in any way that breaches any applicable laws or regulations, in particular but not limited to, you may not use our website:
- In any way that is fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
Failure to comply with these Website Terms and Conditions
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these Website Terms and Conditions by you.
Failure to comply with these Website Terms and Conditions may result in, but not be limited to, our taking all or any of the following actions:
- If you print off, copy or download any part of our website in breach of these Website Terms and Conditions, your right to use our website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return and/or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude liability for our actions taken in response to breaches of these Website Terms and Conditions.
Limitation of our liability
Nothing in these Website Terms and Conditions excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude our liability for all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our website; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a cyber security related issue including but not limited to a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
Where our website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources. We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our website or third-party resources. Where our website contains links to other websites and third-party resources this should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites and third-party resources. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
These Website Terms and Conditions, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Changes to these Website Terms and Conditions
We may revise these Website Terms and Conditions at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you.
To contact us, please email us using the contact email address on our website.
Thank you for visiting our website.